Most frequent questions and answers
1. Lip filler is in injection by needle of Hyaluronic Acid Solution which transforms into a gel like texture in the dermis of the skin. Creating a plumper and more full lip shape.
2. Lip fillers last from 6-12 months depending on amount injected.
3. If you get Lip fillers more than once, the results last longer, 12 months max.
4. After injection, lips will become swollen and bruising may occur. Lumps may initially be felt where the solution is concentrated.
1. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring carbohydrate in the human body.
2. Present in large amounts in the spaces between skin cells, hyaluronic acid provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
3. The ability to produce new hyaluronic acid decreases with age.
4. Hyaluronic acid may also repair collagen, improve the appearance of scars, and reverse free radical damage..
1. Acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter controls muscle movement which causes fine line and wrinkles. Botulinum Toxin (Botox and Dysport) blocks acetylcholine release, thereby temporarily weakening muscle movement and softening the creases muscles create.
2. Over time, Botox is gradually eliminated from the body and muscle activity returns to normal.
3. Treatments take 10-15 minutes, however may take 1-2 weeks for final results.
4. Results last approximately 3 months.
5. Botox may also be used to treat excessive sweating and migraine headaches.